The first thing you need to know is the difference between being Diggidy and being Doggidy.
- Diggidy is the adjective used to describe humans.
- Doggidy is an adjective purely reserved for dogs, not all animals – just dogs.
What does it mean?
Whether you are diggidy or doggidy the meaning is the same, it means you’re a cool person or dog.
As a diggidy person you’ll:
- Know all cool things and all things worth knowing
- Have great banter
- Love a pint at your local
- Be a bit of a chilli connoisseur
- Have great taste in t-shirts and jeans
- Know exactly how to bring the shopping in, in one go
- Never have to consult a map
- Never have to look at instructions
- Can fix stuff by looking at it
As a doggidy dog you’ll:
- Be all the things above
- Be territorial over land, toys, food and people
- Be amazing at fetch
- Be able to find sausages from miles away
- Get lots of attention from babes
- Never have to clean up your own mess
- Sleep a lot
- Bark at your reflection in the window – or at nothing at all.
Whether you’re diggidy or doggidy all are welcome here, join us in our experimentation with chilli and get stuck into some proper hot grub.