Potatoes are a staple for a proper man-grub diet, give your wedges a blazing edge, spicy chips are the perfect accompaniment to a proper hot dinner.
Prep Time: 20minutes
Cooking Time: 30minutes
4 large potatoes of your choice, scrubbed
4 sprigs of thyme, leaves only
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1 teaspoon Original or Limed Hot Diggidy Dog sauce (or taste to preference)
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon paprika
1. Preheat the oven to 220C/ 425F/ Gas 7.
2. Cut the potatoes into medium thin wedges.
3. Add the potatoes into the bowl along with all other ingredients.
4. Mix well until all wedges are evenly coated.
5. Season with sea salt.
6. Spread the potato wedges over a non stick baking tray.
7. Cook for 20-25 minutes, checking after 10 minutes, shake and turn occasionally, untill cooked through.