Serve as a sweet-tangy treat or a sneaky volcanic prank.These chilli chocolate strawberries melt in your mouth.
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 10min
Serves: 2 to 4
6 oz dark chocolate
3 tablespoons heavy cream
1 tablespoon butter
½ teaspoon Original Hot Diggidy sauce
10 large strawberries
1. In a heat proof-mixing bowl, add the chocolate, cream and butter.
2. Place the bowl over a smaller pot of simmering water, be sure the water does not touch the bottom of the bowl.
3. Stir until chocolate is melted.
4. Stir in the Original Hot Diggidy Dog sauce and mix until it is evenly integrated.
5. Dip each strawberry into the chocolate allowing the excess to drip back in the bowl.
6. Place each chilli-chocolate strawberry on a parchment or baking paper.
7. Once the chocolate has cooled, allow to chill for 30 minutes.